The Primary objectives of universal access, enrolment, and retention and quality education can be achieved only with the help of proper infrastructural support. Hence the development of physical infrastructure is one of the pre requisite for the fulfillment of RTE compliance. This involves substantial Civil Works due construction of NSB, ACR, CLRC building and repair of school building, CFE, DW/ T. Till date, following activities have been taken under Civil head.
- Updating of child register is a routine work of Para teachers/ sikshabandhus, they will visit each & every household having out of school children as reflected in the Child Register.
- After updating of Child Register, listing of out of school children is started & the names of identified children will be in the prescribed format.
- Then special enrollment drive is started.
- Preapared of out of school children
- Arrrange of special training for enrolled out of school children
- Formatting of village Education committe.